Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two Cats



Hi Mr Albero

I read your blog everyday - Thanks for keeping me informed - -

I have seen people post things about animals before - I was hoping you might let me post my 2 cats that I need to find a home for right away

Angel is an all black 5 year old female I have had her since she was a baby - she has been fixed - goes outside most of the time she justs likes to come inside to sleep and eat - and have some lap time

Jordon is an all gray 2 year old male I have had him since he was a baby as well - he like Angel spends most of the time outside but wants to be in your lap when he is with you. - However he HATES and attacks other cats - so he needs to go to a no cat home - he is great with dogs.

If you would be willing to post this that would be great if not - no worries I understand

I have to move and I can't take my cats - I love them very much and I hate the thought of taking them to the pound - They really deserve a good home !

Thanks

Suzy

I can be contacted at suzygordon@comcast.net